robbed.............

• Some SOB broke into the glove blox and center console of my jeep yesterday while it was parked in the NCC Courthouse parking garage in Wilmington. Top was off and doors were unlocked. They got away with the face plate for my stereo and my IPOD. Glove box is screwed up, guess it time for the Tuffy upgrade. Also, thinking about an alarm. I hate those things but I guess it may be necessary since I have to park in Wilmington every day.

• thats sucks man. i got a tuffy glove box. and it is beefy......

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I had someone steal a thirty pack out of the bed of my Taco Saturday night... Then I remembered the next morning that I disposed of it myself. In all seriousness though, that makes you feel about as violated as it gets. Never any good.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• Wanna go shooting? It's wonderful for taking anger out.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• Did you check to see if they have cameras in the parking lot. I'm willing to be they do.

the most you could hope for would be a license plate, anything else would be kinda pointless

• There won't be any license plate. Chance are they parked elsewhere and walked up to it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• better then nothing

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Did you check to see if they have cameras in the parking lot. I'm willing to be they do.

the most you could hope for would be a license plate, anything else would be kinda pointless

There won't be any license plate. Chance are they parked elsewhere and walked up to it.

Chances are they have no car whatsoever and were on foot from the bus terminal or whatever crack-shack they woke up in this morning. Quantum73 had his soft top cut into up there and they stole his control arms....like WTF? First off, they cut it right next to the zipper and then they stole something that they couldn't even identify.

• get this, court house parking lot (it's like what 5 yrs old??) only cameras are on entrance and exit.

MBNA/Bank of America Lot - 4 cameras on every floor

Chase Parking Garage - 2 cameras on every floor

Guy told me they have had stuff stolen from 3 jeeps and 2 convertibles in last month. (all with top down/windows open) I work at Chase they use that lot for employee parking. They send out all kinds of "make sure you park within the lines" emails and crap so they can pack them in and get every cent. You think one FYI note about break-in's would be a good idea???

Either way, VIPER alarm goes in tomorrow, motion sensor and all that crap. (plus ordered tuffy glove box). Didn't want to make the investment or deal with it going off for no good reason and all, but I pretty much have to continue to park there so need to try and protect my investment I guess.

• I had someone steal a thirty pack out of the bed of my Taco Saturday night... Then I remembered the next morning that I disposed of it myself. In all seriousness though, that makes you feel about as violated as it gets. Never any good.

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

must've been good!

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• Thats why everytime I get outta my jeep .. My pistol goes in my boot... thats the LAST thing i want stolen... plus could ya see the look on the robbers face if I happen to catch him on my way out? ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!