Evening fishing

• I was planning on going fishing and hitting the beach around 7pm. Since high tide is around that time will I still be able to get on the beach, will there be sand for me to drive on. Might be a dumb question but I don't usually go in the evening.

Thanks

• South of Dewey in the Delaware Seashore State Park area there will be enough shore line to fish/drive on. I would recommend around the 3R's road area for evening fishing...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• South of Dewey in the Delaware Seashore State Park area there will be enough shore line to fish/drive on. I would recommend around the 3R's road area for evening fishing...

That is over the inlet right? So conquest entrance wouldn't be good or key box?

• yes.

At night no one bothers you there. I believe that for the most part it is open 24/7. I know I have been out there all night plenty of times and the rangers who stop by just stop to BS to make their nights go by...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Yep, on 3 R's you can stay as long as you want, as long as there is a pole on the water. I have more fun at night down there anyway seeing there's no one on the beach. A Ranger did try to get me last year with intent to drive since I had my keys in the "on" position so I could listen to the radio and I had a beer in my hand... Just be careful, there isn't much out there anyway...

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• I'll be venturing out to 3 R's late Friday night after the State Fair. I don't bother to check the tides I just don't feel like sticking around Dewey friday night.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• Well I didn't catch anything of course but had a great night. The moon was shining bright with a nice light breeze. I could have slepted there but had to go. stopped at that real nice bait shop too along the way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!