Pine Barrens trip August 9th

• I'll lead an easy trip in the NJ Pine Barrens on August 9th. Some nice easy fire trails, sand pits and a mud pit or two. We'll stop at the fire tower and go up it to have a looksee around the forest before we leave.

This trip should be stock friendly, but front/rear tow points are mandatory. We'll be in the forest all day, so bring lunch and plenty of liquid refreshments.

If interested, post up here: http://www.delawareja.com/foru…19212.msg161714#msg161714 I will send the meeting locations via PM. We'll shoot to meet up near Hammonton around 10am.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• about an hour and a half. tow points, working 4x4, full tank of gas, food, soda. optionally, cb radio, camera and insect repellent would be nice additions. if you plan on doing anything stupid (trying deep puddles), please bring your own recovery strap so mine dont have to get wet. :) Usually, the puddles aren't very deep this time of the year, but I'm going to bring a set of waders, just in case.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• my original post said "all day", so I assumed he was asking how long the drive was from Delaware.

Jerry / Whatevah

• my original post said "all day", so I assumed he was asking how long the drive was from Delaware.

i must've missed that.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• you must have. ;) nice smiley! I'm going to "borrow" it for a couple forums. :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

• Can't wait. Centralia this weekend and Pines the next.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

Edited once, last by GhostDakota ().

• Can't wait. Centralia this weekend and Pines the next.

oh darn. i must have misplaced my invitation to the Centralia trip. ::)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• oh darn. i must have misplaced my invitation to the Centralia trip. ::)

Just my g/f and her cousin are going. We're staying with her aunt in Ashland :P

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• meeting info sent out.

Jerry / Whatevah

• What CB channel is typically used on these runs?

• Thank you sir.

• It's never a bad idea to have your disco's disco'd. If I had 'em I'd be running with 'em disco'd.

• fwiw, I've never air'ed down or disconnected. But I will for this trip (primarily because I haven't reconnected the bars since April, and I have a new air tank).

Jerry / Whatevah

• Went shopping at Wawa a few mins ago for food supplies, got some gas to get me to Jersey so I can fill up with that cheap stuff :) See ya at 10am.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!