Did you ever

• Return to your Jeep only to find someone had left a note on it saying you need to wash the jeep?

Boy O boy the nerve of some peolpe :suspicious:

• Joe,
    That was me! I was coming out of church and spotted your jeep, which looked pretty much like it was being held together by mud. Don't take it too serious - I was just joking. Jim

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Joe,
    That was me! I was coming out of church and spotted your jeep, which looked pretty much like it was being held together by mud. Don't take it too serious - I was just joking. Jim

I know it was you
    you put your name on it

I just messing with you :razz:

• It's usually the Home Owners Association in my neighborhood that leave me love letters and emails...

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Ours REALLY dislikes Bambi hanging in the garage and mud on the driveway. But then again, my neighborhood is like a retirement home.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Ours REALLY dislikes Bambi hanging in the garage and mud on the driveway. But then again, my neighborhood is like a retirement home.

You don't need to hang deer in the garage. I can show you how to build an 'A' frame and hang it in the back yard. (Front yard if it is a nice buck) :suspicious:

• I don't have any light in my backyard that's the problem. Breasting out waterfowl on the tailgate of my truck isn't well loved either. They say the feathers "clutter my yard". I'm done butchering deer at home... I'll just drag it down to the farm and hang it in a stall there... I don't feel like getting kicked out of my house for it.

• See that's the thing. I'll be grilling and people walking by or outside will walk by and say "that smells wonderful". I'll bring them around back and they'll say "that doesn't smell like pork" and I'll tell them it a back strap. And they'll eat it and tell me it's wonderful! But, they'll still call on me for hanging it in my garage. I've given away burgers, sausage, duck, goose, you name it! And again, they all love it... Yet I'm still the ass****.

• See that's the thing. I'll be grilling and people walking by or outside will walk by and say "that smells wonderful". I'll bring them around back and they'll say "that doesn't smell like pork" and I'll tell them it a back strap. And they'll eat it and tell me it's wonderful! But, they'll still call on me for hanging it in my garage. I've given away burgers, sausage, duck, goose, you name it! And again, they all love it... Yet I'm still the ass****.

I bet they don't "realize" it's deer. Next time you walk them back, have a deer carcass hanging near the grille. Then say, "You want me to cut you off a fresh piece?"

We had a guy hanging them in his front yard once. I think he did it to piss his neighbors off.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I just take all the scrap and leave it in a black bag in the sun for a few days. Then walk it up the street in the middle of the night and throw it in someone's can.

• I just take all the scrap and leave it in a black bag in the sun for a few days. Then walk it up the street in the middle of the night and throw it in someone's can.

put them in smaller bags and hide them around their front door, just make sure you don't pop the stomach til after you place it. im sure their visitors will think highly of them.

if you want to be real shady you can leave the heart in their mailbox on valentines day. that one has a real good chance of getting you arrested if someone sees you being that its close to human size. don't be getting any ideas now :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!