My TJ

• Well I drove by Hertrige Nissan/Jeep the other day and my jeep that I traded in, is still sitting on the lot. I found out they are asking 18g for it. :laughing: They only gave me 14g for it. :upset: So anyone interested, now you have some leverage to stick it to them. :censored:

• did you think they were gonna sell it for the same you got from them? i mean they have to make a profit and no one is gonna go hey i want it for 18 grand. they are gonna go how about 15 and the deal will go how about 16.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• A kid here at work just traded in an 04' Rubicon with 60k somewhere up here in New Castle. It had a Teraflex kit on it and a new set of 33's when he traded it in. They only gave him 12k on trade in! He said it's now sitting on the lot for 18 and some change.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• KBB is the most useless reference you can find... edmunds and NADA are also totally useless... check the finished ebay auctions and you will be close to true "market" value of a vehicle.. then subtract 30% from that and you will get an expected trade-in value.. I am almost shocked you got 14 for it.....

• In all honestly the market and economy fluctuate so much, which makes it hard to find any correct source for vehicle pricing. But e-bay is real time, and if you expect a lower price, your hopes won't be as crushed.

• A kid here at work just traded in an 04' Rubicon with 60k somewhere up here in New Castle. It had a Teraflex kit on it and a new set of 33's when he traded it in. They only gave him 12k on trade in! He said it's now sitting on the lot for 18 and some change.

i think ive seen it. If its red with 33'' tsl's?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!