Server move tonight.

• I'll be moving the DEJA site to a new server late tonight. I'll have to turn off the forum before transfering the data to the new server, so anybody visiting the site around 11pm or midnight will not be able to access the forum. But really, it's midnight on a work night, you should be in bed anyhow. ;) 95% of you really need some beauty rest, too. :razz:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Starting the process now. Please do not upload any photos to the gallery, as the gallery is being copied first.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• *grumble* Didn't quite go as planned. The old database (the old one that only had the organization settings for the old gallery) got corrupted in the transfer. And the photos are taking forever. Considering we have 6 gigs of pictures on the site, I guess that's understable. At least the forum seems to work, the pictures (like my avatar) will be working later today.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Yes, I know that the "featured jeep" is missing from the homepage. it's showing the full size pictures instead of the normal resized screen-friendly pics, so I had to turn it off until I can fix that. You can see what I mean if you click on the "Members Rigs" link.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Is the gallery down also? I can't see hot links to our gallery and when I try to enter it, I get this. ???

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../gallery2/embed.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/jerry/domains/delawareja.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Gallery.php on line 106

• *grumble* Didn't quite go as planned. The old database (the old one that only had the organization settings for the old gallery) got corrupted in the transfer. And the photos are taking forever. Considering we have 6 gigs of pictures on the site, I guess that's understable. At least the forum seems to work, the pictures (like my avatar) will be working later today.

Jerry / Whatevah

• *grin* truthfully, you should have been able to see at least a couple photos when you posted, but the coding is still messed up because of different software between the two servers.

Jerry / Whatevah

• So... is it working ok? My connection at home has been flaky, but the loading times at work are good. Page generation times are good, as well (very bottom of the page). The gallery should be working, along with the ability to change avatars.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!