doing a 3 in lift need some parts before I go retail

• I am looking for some parts for my lift before I goto retail ,I know some of you take your lifts off and do not like them and the stuff is laying in your garage collecting rust . I am doing a 3 inch lift on my TJ. I have coil springs an shocks and quick disconnect adj sway bar ext, and shocks , and transfer case drop 1 inch , what do u have I can use for me to finish it, in N wilm area , thanks

• You should get a front Adj. Panhard bar (Trackbar) and a rear track bar relocation bracket. That should be all you will need to do your lift correctly, in addition to the items which you have stated that you already have.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• You should get a front Adj. Panhard bar (Trackbar) and a rear track bar relocation bracket. That should be all you will need to do your lift correctly, in addition to the items which you have stated that you already have.

I have a rear track bar relocation bracket. RE 1603 and 1601 I think

98 TJ 5.9L, RE 4.5 SF, 35s, 4XDoctor Rocker Guards, AA SYE, Tom Woods DS
    2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• I just picked up rear trac bar relocation bracket today ,I would like front trac bar adjustable if anyone has one , LMK and thanks for input, almost there , I put the back on today tuesday the 30th will start the front tormorrow ,so if anyone has a front adj laying around give me a holla , the back wheels are looking small now prob will be looking for bigger tires and wheels , thanks for the info ,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!