Modern Renovations LLC

• I just wanted to put this up here in case someone is looking for some work to be done. I am self employed in the renovating field. I can do all jobs from small to large. Willing to travel for work. So if you have something in mind give me a call 302-249-7925. See below for some of the things that I do. Also, I am fully licensed and Insured up to 2000000000. No job is turned down so if you have something in mind give me a call.

Discount for DEJA members

Thanks Jason

Full renovations to single room upgrades
    kitchens
    Bathrooms
    all plumbing fixtures
    and appliance installations
    custom cabinets
    countertops
    tile flooring
    carpeting
    windows
    porches
    railings (vinyl or wood)
    painting (interior or exterior)
    yard cleaning and landscaping
    debris removal
    hauling dirt etc...
    [size=11pt]and much more[/size]

• any pictures of your work jason? do you have like a..gallery of some of it maybe? I know a buddy that is in your same situation, and had listed finished projects (pictures) that turned out really well.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Jason, if you need an electrician to help you out on any projects let me know. Licensed in PA, MD and DE and also willing to travel.

Keep me in mind. :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Ive seen his work first hand and he does an excellent job and his prices are reasonable....hes getting ready to do some work to my house so I can sell it :wavey:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!