Trailride Raush Creek,July18th?

• I would like hit the trails again can't make the 11th with Knoxrents like to hit that place sometime tho can't wait to see pics!Anyway i will ride anything from greens to blacks pending who wants to ride.Would like to meet at park at 830am then hit the trails at 9am,i would camp on friday if someone wants to camp!saturday also.

Wayne(Phillyguy)back to Daddanelena

• any chance of you doing the 26th? looks like i'm guiding a green/blue group from another club. a light day on the trails sounds good to me after my body damage at Big Dogs. but if you're there we could hit some harder stuff and let the other guys take the bypasses. :suspicious:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'd might be interested in the weekend of the 26th. Maybe campout Friday and Saturday. I'd be interested in blue. Minor blacks???
    I'll be at All Jeep Breeds, weekend of 17th - 19th, camping and participating.

Should we change the title of this thread to the 25th - 26th?

• I'd might be interested in the weekend of the 26th. Maybe campout Friday and Saturday. I'd be interested in blue. Minor blacks???
    I'll be at All Jeep Breeds, weekend of 17th - 19th, camping and participating.

Should we change the title of this thread to the 25th - 26th?

no, i didn't want to start a hijack of wayne's thread; i just wanted to throw the offer out there if he could do it. i just spoke with him and he can't do the 26th. the 18th is his day.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Am also interested in the weekend of the 26th...and for the same reason -- I'll be at the All Breeds Jeep Show the previous weekend. Anyone else??

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Am also interested in the weekend of the 26th...and for the same reason -- I'll be at the All Breeds Jeep Show the previous weekend. Anyone else??

Make a new thread.

<End Hijack>

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• any chance of you doing the 26th? looks like i'm guiding a green/blue group from another club. a light day on the trails sounds good to me after my body damage at Big Dogs. but if you're there we could hit some harder stuff and let the other guys take the bypasses. :suspicious:

John, I also got alot of body damage at Big Dogs, BUT I am in for the 18th?

• John, I also got alot of body damage at Big Dogs, BUT I am in for the 18th?

nice to here from you Bill since guys all are doing 25th and 26th i am going to do 25th.im going to sea isle for vacation on sunday morning.Can you make 25th.like to wheel with you again,Randy should be there also.Wayne

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!