** New Design For DEJA T-Shirts **

• nice looking even tho there's not a single TJ

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• nice looking even tho there's not a single TJ

i can draw any jeep in this form.

covered that. im not going to waste time drawing all models to make everyone happy till its decided what should go on plus we all know that it should be an XJ and nothing else. maybe im just bias but im sure someone gots my back

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

Edited once, last by rstiles ().

• i know. just making an observation

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• ...plus we all know that it should be an XJ and nothing else. maybe im just bias but im sure someone gots my back

i gotchyer back :innocent:

you do real nice work!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i liked peoples variation on quadna's design. i even added some surf rods on the front of the jeep to balance the image

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• I think she meant the one with surf rods added.
    I don't think he posted that.

look at the bottom right drawing in the pdf. it is a variation of quadna's design, with the jeep facing the viewer rather than a side view.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i still like the concept of quadna's original design.

i'm still for two sides regardless of what sides they are.

~the "city" since that is where most of us live/deal with on a day to day basis
    ~the "outdoors" since that is where most of want to be...

i like the idea of the side image of the jeep with the rear tires in the city, and the front tires offroad. i think it connotes that leaving the city/burbs behind is why we do what we do.

...whether mountains, forest, beach, etc. i'm good either way. i just though the mountains/forest would be easy to design and it seems that overall there have been a higher percentage of folks that went offroad in the woods (rocks/mud/light trails) than the beach.

x2. plus, the juxtaposition of mountains and city is more impressive than beach and city. i.e., the beach is flat.

~ JD

• yeah but many of us have never lived in a city, me personally I don't like the city idea
    the beach may be flat, but not everyone can drive on it and besides this is Delaware, the beach is all we have

heck even cross dressers in Key West know about Delaware's Beaches

• The city is simply symbolic of NOT being offroad. For those of you who don't get it, "IT'S A JEEP THING, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND"

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• im still not sure what the city has to do with jeeping.

i see it as symbolic of the dichotomy/duality of Jeeping. some of us drive our jeeps in town/city/suburbs/whatever like the non-jeep people, but then we take our jeeps places that few others ever will.

also, consider the fact that there are people in the club whose jeeps are trail-only, as well as people who don't take their jeeps offroad at all. the dual design represents and recognizes the variety of uses of members' jeeps.

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!