Old Gallery

• Whatever happened to the old gallery? I know we lost some pictures when we switched but I seem to have lost my whole gallery. Did I miss something? :?

• They are still accessible (via direct link), but the database that linked them to user accounts was lost in the server move. I'll try to figure out which ones belong to you and Ian tonight.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Wasn't too important, it was just the only "action" pictures I had of my jeep. My computer is down for maintenance right now so I'm not sure what old pics I have.

• http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/data/jen/ these are all I could find. I moved them from the old folder, so any links are now dead.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ha ha shut up. I still have those wheels ya know. I would have submitted the one of me on the rock but its too late now. :doh: oh well.
    Thanks Jerry!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!