Please share your thoughts

• Ok so I have a little story to tell.....a friend of mine calls me tonight and tells me he went down to Cape Henlopen today to try his luck on the beach, I said cool man did you catch anything? He says nah but you’re not going to believe what we did....I said what and his answer BLEW my mind. He packed up with all the necessary supplies (so he thought) for the day, put a cooler in with some bottled water and hit the road, STOPPED to pick up some ice on the way and off to the beach they went.....he got to the beach and realized he forgot to pick up BEER :bang: :bang: How do you forget to bring beer while fishing :shrug: I was LMAO and when I stopped laughing long enough for him to talk again he told me he forgot chairs too......guess it just wasn’t his day

All I know is if you stop to get ice I would think you would notice a void in the cooler :idiot:

your thoughts please.......

• maybe he was high when he bought the ice.

i wonder if he picked up Cheese Doodles with his ice... :rolleyes:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• WOW, sounds like someone was standing around, sober, not catching a damned thing, but got a mild sunburn. Damn, who would do that? :suspicious: Thanks Coop! Next time your gonna have to gimme a check list, ohh and things like cooler, rods, and tackle!

• WOW, sounds like someone was standing around, sober, not catching a damned thing, but got a mild sunburn. Damn, who would do that? :suspicious: Thanks Coop! Next time your gonna have to gimme a check list, ohh and things like cooler, rods, and tackle!

:idiot: :idiot: :laughabove: :laughabove:

• Well the chairs are one thing, but I thought there was a "no alcohol" law for Delaware beaches? I was told that if they found you with any type of alcohol that they can and normally do revoke your beach registration.

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• Well the chairs are one thing, but I thought there was a "no alcohol" law for Delaware beaches? I was told that if they found you with any type of alcohol that they can and normally do revoke your beach registration.

Untrue.

You are allowed to have alcohol in the surf fishing areas only.

• No glass bottles. Cans are ok, but obviously drunk is a different story. "public intoxication" or whatever...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• http://www.destateparks.com/rules/ 7.7 concerns glass bottles and section 23 concerns alcohol in general.

I agree with you, Keith... if nobody knows it's beer, you're cool.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!