Member Title Under Posty Name...

• I was checking out the site tonight with a buddy of mine and noticed something that is new. Under a persons forum name is a title if your a member or not. Well, I noticed that there are some different titles and was just wondering what they meant. Some say Member while others say Sr. Member. What is the difference?

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• I was checking out the site tonight with a buddy of mine and noticed something that is new. Under a persons forum name is a title if your a member or not. Well, I noticed that there are some different titles and was just wondering what they meant. Some say Member while others say Sr. Member. What is the difference?

Senior Members have been a DEJA Member for at least three consecutive years, or have served on the BOD at one time or another.

if you have some time to kill, you can learn more about it here:
    http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=24440.0

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Hey John - I clicked on that link and it error-ed out. I plan on joining the DEJA on January 1st... I firmly believe in supporting this if I am going to use it.

Also, how do I add my name under my username like you have done? I am computer dumb. Not illiterate... dumb.
    thanks!
    Steve

The link John posted is in the members only forum so you would need to be a DEJA paying member to access it.

As for the name under the username, I think that is a member thing too. A few guests have them but I think it is because they were paying members at one time and the name held. I could be wrong about that.

• Hey John - I clicked on that link and it error-ed out.

oops, sorry. that link is to a 'Members Only' thread.

basically, the Senior Membership status is given to members who meet certain criteria.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• The Senior Members have been members over 3 years.

DEJA Senior Member status will be granted to ANY Member meeting EITHER of the following criteria:

1. A Member who has been a DEJA Member in good standing for three consecutive calendar years (36 months) AND is currently a DEJA Member in good standing for the current year.

2. Any Member who has served on the BOD of DEJA AND is currently a DEJA Member in good standing for the current year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!