KGB 4Wheelers 6th Annual Benefit

• Copied from another site. A bunch of us went last year. It draws a huge crowd, it's for a good cause, and it is a blast:

To All:
    Its that time of the year again to announce the KGB 4 Wheelers 6 Annual Benefit, Krawlin for Kids. This year we will be helping the children of a fellow fallen Wheeler who lost his life this year. This individual had overcome many health and other problems and was doing good until his passing. He had no Life Insurance or any or type of Insurance. His wife and 2 Children are left without much, So this year after meeting with his 4 Wheel Drive club the KGB 4 Wheelers have decided to put on the Benefit for the family with the help of His club Team X-Rated. I hope you all can Attend. The Benefit will be at Rausch Creek Offroad Park again this year ( Thank you Bruce, Lynn and the Staff ) Saturday October 10th.We will be beating on Sponsors doors again for Door prizes and Big Ticket Raffles as in the past. we will also have 50/50 drawings. If you are a Sponsor and would like to help/ Donate, please post up or leave us a note on our website http://www.kgb4wheelers.com. We will be selling T-shirts. This year there will be a food vendor with good deals on food all day and night, and we will have a live DJ spinning the tunes for you. ALL of the proceeds from the benefit will go 100% to the Family ( we do not give it to Organizations). You have helped us help people and Families for the past 6 yrs and hope we can count on you again this year. Hope to see you there.

Thanks
    James Herrell ( kgb vice pres.)

• Word.
    This was a great time last year. (Although I still think our campfire was bigger than KGB's bonfire. ;D)

It's a little close to the September run but I'm gonna try to make this. How about you Steve?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!