GWNF Trail Ride: April 29 - May 1, 2005

• I could probably help eat that turkey if you need it. And we will be camping. I sure hope this weather holds out for us.

• Quote from "cj7taz"

Miller Lite and Coors Light.. that is 2 food groups.. right???

only if one is in bottles, and the other is in cans.

• Hey there everybody!

I'll tell you what, I'd really, really like to come along for this trip!
    I know that I'm not driving yet, in part because my Jeep isn't finished yet, and also in part because I'm not back in rehabilitation yet... so I'll have to hang around someone the entire trip... but I'd really enjoy it if I were allowed to go!

Please?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Steve :wavey:

• oh yeah, send me a PM if you're interested... or give me a call... send me a PM and I'll get you some phone numbers!

• right now i just have the good ol quervo. im thinking bout picking up a bottle of 1800 for the trip though muhahahaha right now im just doing them over rocks cause its easier but im sure we can break out the blender for ya if we need to.

• Quote from "1TonTJ"

...but im sure we can break out the blender for ya if we need to.

Not for me, if it ain't rocks/salt, it ain't a margarita.

• Quote from "DrJ"

Can we just meet at Quadna & Icky's?

Are you talking about meeting there to actually leave? I was asking Icky this over the weekend. Wouldn't we pass right by there on our way anyway? We met there last time I remember.

I say we just meet there to head out. Make sure everyone is gassed up and ready to go when they pull in the Chricky's* that morning.

Paul

*credit to Keith_C for coining that one.

• WE ARE OFFICIALLY MEETING AT CHRICKY'S (Quadna and Icky's)

...shouldn't that be QUICKY'S?...

at 9:00AM FRIDAY TO LEAVE FOR GWNF. BE GASSED AND READY TO ROLL!

• yeah i cant wait... for some of us its only like another 4 or 5 days. the scarey part is while im out camping my mom and relatives are going to be terrorizing my new house!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!