GWNF Trail Ride: April 29 - May 1, 2005

• too late.... ive already turned over the paint brushes.... but luckly i was able to manage picking the colors i wanted. Ive painted a couple of the rooms i have a few left though.

they came down wed. to look at the place and i was ready to tear my hair out by the time they left. im REALLY glad ill be on a mountain drink in hand while they are over there mess'n with the place.

• With weather so far for next weekend being labeled "suspicious", should we have some sort of plan for firewood? Even if it rains for just a short while one of the days, it's going to be hard to get a decent fire going without some dry wood.

• Carl, wrapping DrJ's VCR tape up in a tarp won't help us out in the woods! :suspicious:

I was actually thinking it might be good to bring some wood with us. If it rains before we get there we're out o' luck.

• wet wood+dictoinary+school books+ gas= good burning fire :yevil:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Carl, wrapping DrJ's VCR tape up in a tarp won't help us out in the woods! :suspicious:

you got me on that one!!!!!!!

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I was actually thinking it might be good to bring some wood with us. If it rains before we get there we're out o' luck.

I think that's a good idea. If everyone brings at least a few pieces of dry wood, it'll help tons.

• Quote from "Keith_C"

I think that's a good idea. If everyone brings at least a few CASES of COLD BEER, it'll help tons.

Yah what keith siad :yevil: :yevil:
    sorry couldnt help it :suspicious: [/b]

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• ...and now we pause from your film, The Virgina Chainsaw Massacre" to tell you a little more about our trail ride...

Check out this link:

http://www.4x4now.com/trvagw.htm

We'll be doing the first trail ride in the story on Saturday. I've emailed to see about the second ride (this web page is OLD!), to see if it is still do-able.

...now back to your film.

• Is anyone else staying at the Jamison? We will not be getting down there until Friday evening and I just want to make sure I'm not the only one waiting in the parking lot Saturday morning. Feel free to PM or email me. Thanks, Wayne

• hmmm you know it just dawn'd on me that i need to be on the road for this trip in like 60 hours or so and i havent done ANYTHING to get ready. i havent even cleaned off the jeep since the paragon trip last month!!!!

i better get to work.

• Quote from "FZMax"

Is anyone else staying at the Jamison? We will not be getting down there until Friday evening and I just want to make sure I'm not the only one waiting in the parking lot Saturday morning. Feel free to PM or email me. Thanks, Wayne

Unless I find a GREAT deal on a small tent tomorrow at Dick's Sporting Goods, I'll be at the Jamison also. I'll throw a beer bottle at your door when I get back from the campsite Friday night so you know I'm there. Look for the black YJ in the parking lot in the morning, and don't hesitate to call my room if I'm not waiting for you in the morning.

• We have a nice big tent, but I want a tiny tent for just me at GWNF and Camp Jeep. Sears had a small dome for $30, but I still want smaller, easier to pitch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!