JFJ 09 Caravan

• I know it is a week away, but thought I would plan ahead.
    My thoughts:

Sussex people meet 7:30am at the Lewes Wawa to be in Dover by 8:30ish
    Dover people meet 8:45 at the Dover Wawa, gas/coffee up and we all leave by 9:00 to get to Pike Creek by 10:00am.
    CB channel 4
    Please post up if you are meeting at either location so we know who to be expecting where.

If anyone cannot make it to the event but wants me to take toys up, please pm me before Friday. Thanks
    Melissa
    :spinrhead:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Dover Wawa sounds good....the one across from Lowe's just down from the North Dover Rt. 1 ramp, right? I'll be there 8:30-8:45! Hope the old Joop can keep up!

• Anyone rolling in from the Northland :shrug: We could meet at the Landhope on 82/926 maybe 8;30 then head down 82/Kaolin Rd to Del7

Stop by the house and I'll roll down with ya.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Yes the Wawa in Dover that is close to the route 1 ramp and yes we will jump off Route 1 to meet the Dover people, then jump back on and head to Pike Creek. The time varies every year on when we pass through a certain city but if anyone wants to meet up with us just jump on route 1 and you can't miss us. PM me if you want me to call you when we leave Dover.

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Just an FYI the tolls are doubled on the weekends so from South to North with getting off and on you are looking at over $5 in tolls just 1 way.

it is only the Major tolls at the bridge and Dover that are doubled on the weekends....so I dont think it would be $5

• it is only the Major tolls at the bridge and Dover that are doubled on the weekends....so I dont think it would be $5

I guess it would be $5 for those from the south, but I was thinking of myself and dover.... :bang: :bang: sorry for my confusion....

• I'd just stick to Rt 13, but I already live up here. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• well me and my buddy will probaly meet up at wawa in north smyrna about 845 and leave by 9 and take 13 up and not rush so if anyone wants to meet up i will be driving a lifted 90 cherokee blue and he drives a orange tj

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!