Camp Ground open

• I can't wait the Camp Ground at the beach is open this weekend I will be going down after work Friday night.
    This is going to be a nice summer.

Which one are you talking about? Big Oaks, Henlopen, etc.?

Yeah, I am really looking forward to the summer also. We have about 4 or 5 weekends already reserved with a bunch of last minute trips that I'm sure will be thrown in there. :fishing:

(I'm going to move this to Surf, Sand, Fish, and Fun.)

• We are camping at Cape Henlopen on Saturday, bringing bikes, frisbee, and surf rods. Can't wait to see how the swampers do in the sand (we'll see).
    Stop by for a drink if your around.
    Snapper

• I have a seasonal camp site at Lost Lands RV Park in Fenwick. I would to come and have a drink but if you are on the beach i will not have my Jeep with me and the truck is a 4X2. I will have the CB on Ch 15.

• I was more than likely out of range for you to here me...and busy catching monster skates off the surf. 8) The beach at Cape was still pretty big, bigger than I expected, thought it would have been washed out a little bit. Sand conditions were loose and deep at the crossing but not a problem for the Jeep. The campground was great, saw a bunch of Jeeps in the park, good times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!