Kilby is going out of business

• I remember when I was ont he old Jeep-L list.. Brad Kilby really screwed over this other guy when they were buying out an On-board air biz who was closing up shop. I dont remember the details, but Kilby ended up looking like a real A$$. I remember some of the battle flame threads.. Kilby is pretty much a monney grubbing &^%$*&

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Any one who has the sense to leaf-spring the rear of a TJ is good in my book, lol. (of course that was 10 years ago)

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• kilby has been having issues for years now. im surprised he stay a float this long. there is a reason we stopped carrying his products a long time ago

• Are you guys serious??

Keith, really? High priced compared to whom? What do you know exactly about my business that qualifies you to make that statement? Retire indeed.....

Quantum...Smittybilt! Haha! Good one! :mrgreen:

deadfeat, you should go back in history and re-read what really happened. Brad didn't screw anyone over (Harry B) because no one else had a deal with the seller. Harry wanted the Jeep bracket kits only, I bought the entire stock of products. I simply outbid him. Thanks for your support.

ruquik, you and I both know that rear leafs is the way to go. :beer:

Meeper, you don't sell my products anymore because I dropped all of my dealers. If you were a dealer, you got dropped as well. All of my "dealers" with the exception of a small handfull sucked at their sales and weren't worthy of remaining on as a dealer. Those who were are still selling my products. <hint>

It's so nice to see all the critics make derogatory remarks when hiding behind the 'net. Too bad you guys forgot that Google knows all. :mrgreen:

• WOW!!! Got to love Google Reader and some of those other programs that show you any predetermined words you want from any source on the net. I will preface - Never bought anything from this guy and don't know him but WOW! I am glad I never did.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• :moredrama: this should get interesting

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Talk about SPS, are you going around to every board that talks bad about you? If you are, you have WAY too much time on your hands.

In case you're wondering what SPS is, head on over to Urban Dictionary.

• Talk about SPS, are you going around to every board that talks bad about you? If you are, you have WAY too much time on your hands.

In case you're wondering what SPS is, head on over to Urban Dictionary.

"[size=11px]Saucy Puppet Show. Term taken from Futurama when Fry tells Bender to go see a saucy puppet show so he can sleep with a hot and dumb date."[/size]

[size=11px]-Brad[/size]

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Wow, the great Brad Kilby stops by our little corner of the interweb to stand up for himself. I feel honored.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match, I bought your OBA bracket kit several years ago and have been very happy with it.

It was expensive, but money well spent in my book.

I think what put me over the top with your prices and policies is a thread on JF where a guy wanted a couple fittings, but had to pay $20 shipping to get them.

Can't comment on the rest of this thread. I've enjoyed your tech section over the years and respect what you've done for the sport.

• Keith, the shopping cart is a freebie offered by Paypal. The shipping rates section really sucks as it doesn't let you offer the correct shipping rates. Instead, you base the cost of shipping off the price of the product. I think we're allowed something like 5 price ranges so it's really difficult to cover the array of products we offer in those 5 ranges. We're going to be high price on some things, too low on others. If anyone had or has any issues with the shipping rate, they can go the old fashion route and pick up the phone and call. If you call, we'll give you the exact shipping rate, take your order over the phone and it's all good. Another thing, if you buy off a shopping cart, you get charged right now. If you call in the order like us old farts are used to doing, you don't get charged until we ship. It's not that I have a devilish plan to conquer the world one buck at a time by over charging on shipping, it's just the way the shopping cart is set up.

Wanna know what sucks even more?? Buy a rear JK swing out tire carrier and the shipping is only $50 to Delaware! That sucks for me btw because it cost a LOT more than that for shipping.

Brad

• Brad didn't screw anyone over (Harry B) because no one else had a deal with the seller. Harry wanted the Jeep bracket kits only, I bought the entire stock of products. I simply outbid him. Thanks for your support.

wow, love it when people refer to themselves in 3rd person. Yeah, you outbid Harry because you couldnt save some face and just let him have one damn little thing, especially knowing he couldn't compete with the money you had to throw around at the time.

Thank god, good ridance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!