Gettin back into the Jeep scene

• Whats up Jeepers?

The name is Dave and I recently bought a 91YJ to get back into the Jeep scene from having my 86 back in 06 and 07. Unfortunately it has been sitting broke as a joke in my driveway for almost a month now due to snapping a front axle shaft.

Im in the Air Force and stationed at Dover, and know a few of the guys that are on here. Ed Laurie especially, has been a tremendous help to me the last couple weeks just on knowledge basis alone. Got Cory Rice doin some powdercoat work for me as we speak, so once I get the rest of my parts to rebuild the front end, it should be back on the road and the trails with some fresh and vibrant parts.

Cant wait to get it runnin again....

Hope y'all can be a help to a guy who has been outta the scene for a while if I need it...
    THANKS JEEPERZ

• hey, you live on the base? you need any help i live over by dog park on base i can pop by lend an hand or with a warning tools even(just gota stop by my work and pick them up lol).

• it's a nice bar. Much better than the one I normally hit during drill weekend up where I work. But that one is where all my troops drink, so I hit that one much more often.

Opie

• well when ever ya want hit up the bar let me know. all are welcome to join more the merrier( only one military id needed to get on base) so can pick up at main gate.

hit me up threw texting (850)517-6073

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!