Unbeatable Nitro Gear and Axle Prices!

• Will be placing a HUGE gear and axle order very shortly. This bulk purchase will provide the lowest pricing in the nation and DOR will be passing the savings on to you if you wish to pre-order! After the bulk order is placed we will still offer Nitro Gear parts but they will not be as deeply discounted.

Please PM, call, or e-mail for these unbeatable prices. Order will include all Nitro gears, axles, 300M ujoints, yokes, installation kits, and spools. We will also be running some killer pricing on lockers as well (ARB, Detroit, Lockrights, Sparton, Grizzy, and Zip). All Nitro Gear axle kits come with a lifetime warranty as well so don't miss this great opportunity.

• Nitro products are assembled in the USA. Some parts are imported some are made in the USA just as 90% of anything else these days (Yukon included).

They are a newer company but definately have the products to back it up. We have been installing Nitro gears in the shop almost a year now with great results. I am also running their shafts right now and will be running their 300m joints as well as their gears this winter in my personal rig.

But hey, don't take just my word about it. Run a google search for Nitro Gear and Axle. Plenty of people using their products now as well as many 'hardcore' vendors stocking them.

If anyone has any questions on their products just give me a ring, I'm always happy to talk on the phone.

• Just a sample of the beef that is Nitro Gear and Axle :up:

Both of these shafts are for the JK Dana 44 front axles, a competitors chromoly shaft compared to the larger Nitro Gear which also uses a larger and strong 1350 u-joint vs. the 760x.

• I know some people want to take advantage of some great axle pricing! Nitro backs their shafts for a LIFETIME WARRENTY. This is not like other companies such as Yukon that will replace your shaft once then no longer warranty them. If you snap the Nitro shaft (which will be very hard to do), you get a replacement. If you snap a replacement, you get another and not a bill.

Order a D30 axle kit and then slap in some of Nitro's 300M u-joints for an unbeatable combination!

• But hey, don't take just my word about it. Run a google search for Nitro Gear and Axle.

There really isn't much out there to be found.

I did find mention that Nitro shafts were made by Ten Factory.

Honestly, what's holding me back is that it's a new company. Lifetime warranty doesn't mean squat if they go belly up.

• They have been around for years now. Nitro started heavily in the Toyota and drag market. I can also assure you that Nitro shafts are not Ten factory. On the flip side, Ten was started by the same gentleman than was running AlloyUSA. Once Alloy have issues with warranty work and such he sold it to OmixAda and then started Ten Factory.

I can speak directly for the products I have had my hands on. Every ring and pinion I have set has gone together flawlessly with great contact patterns and no issues after installation (including my personal rig which is everything but babied on the trail). Their axle shafts are also beefy as you can see in the picture. I have a set for the buggy as well.

If you are running a D30, I do have atleast 1 set going in with the order if you would like you take a look.

• fwiw, i bought some D30 nitro shafts about two years ago from another vendor. last year, i twisted up the splines on one of them. called the vendor, got a warranty replacement - no questions asked.

Lifetime warranty doesn't mean squat if they go belly up.

quite true. but i guess you could say we assume that same risk, to a greater or lesser extent, with nearly any manufacturer.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• They have been around for years now. Nitro started heavily in the Toyota and drag market. I can also assure you that Nitro shafts are not Ten factory. On the flip side, Ten was started by the same gentleman than was running AlloyUSA. Once Alloy have issues with warranty work and such he sold it to OmixAda and then started Ten Factory.

actually, Alloy USA was known for having a good product at a good price. Not as strong as the more expensive brands but very strong. It was torn apart by some bad management and nothing to do with quality or "issues with warranty work". In fact, Ten Factory honored the warranty replacements for the Alloy USA products that were sold before the changeover to Omix. A lot of the specifics are only available off the record, but you can get the gist of what happened from here: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724873

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I can also assure you that Nitro shafts are not Ten factory.

it was my understanding also that Nitro are manufactured by Ten Factory. not that there's anything wrong with that.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• It appears they have been around for at least about 2 years. (going by the dates of the discussions on the interwebs)

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Nitro's by my understanding are USA made.

After watching that video it seems like randy at yukon, basically says that they (aftermarket shafts) are all pretty close in strength and the data backs it up.

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Front axle shafts for d-44 out of Fsj, also need some good u joints, I'll have to get some numbers tomm, but also looking for dana 60 ARB same application 4.88 gears

Cj

• We've had a few questions with the warranty if anything should arise on the Nitro Gear and Axle product line. The shafts and 300M ujoints carry a full lifetime warranty. If you break them (which I highly doubt), you can go directly through us to recieve replacements fast and easy. No need to worry about getting in touch with someone else, worrying about shipping them, and having to wait.
    Plenty of kits in stock!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!