New Winches - Strong & Fast - Wireless - AFFORDABLE

• Delmarva Offroad is excited to now offer Rough Country's new winches! Rough Country has finally released their new line of winches which have some impressive specs.

Each unit features Series Wound motors which are extremely efficient at higher speeds and less prone to overheating compared to Permanent Magnet motors. Motors range from 5.5 HP on 9,500lb capacity units to a staggering 6 HP on 12,000lb units. Better still, Rough Country Recovery Systems utilize a 3-stage planetary gear train boasting a 265:1 gear ratio; allowing enormous torque in such a small housing. All winches include a free wireless remote for easy operation, and a replaceable Clevis hook for convenience.

Retail Pricing is as follows:
    9,500 w/ steel cable = $299.95
    9,500 w/ synthetic = $399.95
    12,000 w/ steel cable = $399.95
    12,000 w/ synthetic = $499.95
    This pricing does include the wireless controller!
    *These are retail prices, give us a call for DOR prices!

We also carry Warn, Tmax, MileMarker, Superwinch, and SmittyBilt.

• Yep, Rockpirate is right on the money. 85ft for synthetic and 100ft for cable.

I also forgot to mention, the pricing posted is only the retail pricing. Give us a call for DOR pricing! :up:

• Yep we can ship, not a problem. Just give me a call, 443-951-5337.

Had a few questions on warranties as well. The winches come with a 1yr on electric parts and 2yrs on mechanical parts.

• Mike the winch arrived on Monday 3/7/11. Every thing looks good and I should have it mounted in the next 2 weeks. I have to finish the custom front bumper and winch mount. Now that the winch is here I can get my final setings and start the welding!!! :welder:

Thanks Keith :wavey:

• Ok, not to hi-jack the thread . On D.O.R's list mike has a 9500 lb synthetic line winch fpr $399 and a 1200 lb cable winch for $399 . What would be the better buy . I dont do any heavy trails when I do its greens and easy blues. I go surf fishing just about every weekend with the family . any advice will help thanks. Howie

• Howie I think you would be ok with the 9500 and the synthetic line. At the low end its rated for 5700# you should get a snatch block to add to your gear in case you really need it. I'm guessing you will pull off of another vehical or will you be getting one of those anchor desighned self recovery tools.

• Ok, not to hi-jack the thread . On D.O.R's list mike has a 9500 lb synthetic line winch fpr $399 and a 1200 lb cable winch for $399 . What would be the better buy . I dont do any heavy trails when I do its greens and easy blues. I go surf fishing just about every weekend with the family . any advice will help thanks. Howie

12000 is overkill for a TJ.

Between the lighter winch and the lighter line you will save some weight on the front end be safer too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!