Curve Theme

• Any Chance of adding the Curve theme to this forum????
    Not as the default, but as an option I could select in my profile.

For some odd reason, I can't get the message boxes to activate on my iPad under the Core theme

Odd thing is, it works fine on the iphone with the same IOS.
    :shrug:

• It's there, try it.

• No joy

Im responding on my iphone.

That theme isnt the same choice i have on DNC.
    I wonder if the author made changes
    Mine is listed as curve theme. I left the one that came with smf 2

Its odd snc dnc and rc are both smf2.0 RC5

• It would be the created of smf 2.0 as curve is the new default theme.
    Was it removed when deja was installed

Ok now here is the real oddity, but a completely fine work around for me
    The quick reply box does work

• Meant to type creator.
    When I installed smf it had 2 themes built in
    Core and curve

So I am using the one that came with smf RC 2.0 on DNC

• It must have been removed it one of the incremental updates. I'll download a full install and see if I can find a "stock" version of it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• hmm... nope, it's not in the full installer either. I'll look around and see if I can find it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• You will not find a folder called Curve in your themes folder

The Curve theme is located in
    /themes/default
    It's the default theme for SMF 2.0

Core was the default theme for SMF 1.0

• heh yeah had a brain freeze, on my laptop at work not my home desktop. Decided to leave my last posts up. :)

What's different between the theme here and on DNC?

Jerry / Whatevah

• Not sure, but this is literally the only forum in which I can't get the reply box to activate on my iPad.
    So I was figuring it had to be the theme since this forum, DNC and Rausch Creek are all SMF 2.0 RC 5.

So when I started poking around in the profile, I noticed that you don't have the choice for the default Curve theme.

• ok.. I just changed the "quick reply" box settings to "show, on by default". the original setting is "show, off by default". maybe that'll work for you.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Not sure, but this is literally the only forum in which I can't get the reply box to activate on my iPad.
    So I was figuring it had to be the theme since this forum, DNC and Rausch Creek are all SMF 2.0 RC 5.

So when I started poking around in the profile, I noticed that you don't have the choice for the default Curve theme.

FWIW...same issue on the ipad2 we just picked up this weekend. No joy on posting.

• can you see the text box? or can you not open it with the + button? Or, can you see the text box but not activate it to type in it? If that's the case... try turning off WYSIWYG in your profile "look and layout" settings, that was a suggested fix on the support forum.

Jerry / Whatevah

• ahh ok, I understand it a bit better now. I'll do some research tonight at work as well. Btw... works fine with my Android phone. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!