*** IMPORTANT CHANGES AT DEJA ***

• The BOD, on their recent get-away to the Bahamas at the Club's expense came up with what we think is a great idea to help broaden the club's reach.

We decided that it would be good to add Jeep's 7-slot cousin the Hummer to the club's focus.

We will now be known as the Delaware Jeep And Hummer Association or DeJaHa for short.

I hope everyone else is as excited about this as we are.

• April Fools right!! As a Hummer owner I know the Jeep owners hate Hummers!!

There is no fun in a perfect life. So make a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you and just have fun!

• And of course they will probably blow us all away on the RTI ramp.

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

• And of course they will probably blow us all away on the RTI ramp.

[youtube]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

:hysterical:
    hummer owners' intellect is on par with their taste in vehicles

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• They do make awesome car crushers though.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

But not a good as a Jeep.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

• rember kiddies deja elections are comming up at the end of summer
    I cant run hell I'm lucky to remember my own nameso I would not make s goodbod memberat this time :doh:

• never understood the hole hummer vs jeep thing. the H1 is a jeep, designed and engineered by jeep (AM General was part of the AMC line that owned Jeep at the time the HMMV was designed) and the H2 and H3 are just a tahoe and colorado with big tires and shiney grill

• I cant run hell I'm lucky to remember my own name... :doh:

at least it's an easy one to remember! :up: almost generic, even ;D

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Did the H1s not come with lockers? For some reason I thought that was factory...

i was gonna ask the same thing... :shrug:

~ JD

• Only the military versions came with the lockers as "stock" as well as the CTIS. In civi dress you could order them with those options for the first couple of years on the H1. Then they were not available shortly their after came the other H models all getting worse down the line.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!