** Open Apology To JEEPKID, et al **

• I'd like to apologize to JEEPKID and the rest of the group for getting a little carried away with the bashing I laid on him a few days ago.

The kid obviously has a lot to learn, but none of us were born knowing what we know.

DEJA has always prided itself on being a helpful and inviting place for all Jeepers to share their knowledge.

I over-stepped the boundaries of what we consider to be acceptable behavior here and for that I am sorry.

And thanks to the Mods and the other BOD Members for not banning me. :doh:

Peace, and happy trails.

• :up: :up:

Takes a big man to apologize and a better one to commit that to the almighty inter-web. Don't worry, we still love you. :hug:

--Ian (Hmmm...mebbe 'love' wasn't the right word...)

• :up: :up:

Takes a big man to apologize and a better one to commit that to the almighty inter-web. Don't worry, we still love you. :hug:

--Ian (Hmmm...mebbe 'love' wasn't the right word...)

X2 - Except for that whole "love" thing. That was kind of creepy. (I only think you have a nice tush.)

You are very much appreciated for all the work and dedication you've put into this club. It wouldn't be what it is without you at the helm. :up:

• X2 - Except for that whole "love" thing. That was kind of creepy. (I only think you have a nice tush.)

He sent me a PM also, something about wearing a sheep costume. :shrug:

Did you mean my tush, or Ian's ? :sshh:

You are very much appreciated for all the work and dedication you've put into this club. It wouldn't be what it is without you at the helm. :up:

Thanks Billy.

• Apologies are good for the soul. Thanks for knowing when you're wrong and saying sorry. We all love and appreciate you even when we are in the middle of a disagreement. :hug:

• I'll chime in with an apology of my own, I certainly jumped in and added my own poke.

Sorry Kid..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!