what you find in a jeep.

• so as many of you know im trying to rewire the dash of my jeep .. for the past few days i go out and start working o it and i have this 1 wasp fly around for a few minuted and leave no big deal rite?? well i looked at my wiring harness and found this baseball size wasp nest on it, yeah not to fin to almost grab a handfull of wasp. and the bad thing is my jeep is in a garage. so that wasp must of been thier for awhile now. any idea on what to do? i was just gonna take some plastic wrap and trash bags and wrap my self up and go grab the nest and run like hell .. since i dont take good to wasp nest haha

• spray it (soak it!) with one of the wasp sprays from the local hardware store. let it sit for a day and go back to it. Knock it loose with a stick or something to be safe. I used to get nests in my mailbox all the time... would spray them if any bees visible, then use a knife blade to cut it free.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• yeah, I got the story... but got a headache doing it. The Nigerian scammers can spell better than you. Seriously.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• well with the help of some hornet spray and my nice extra long broom stick i knocked it down. then took the shop vac and sucked it up... im lucky they didnt fly up my shorts when i backed out and pulled back in to the garage. i probally woulda ran into the housee...

• Out of curiosity... how old are you?

Jerry / Whatevah

• Ok, I found the post mentioning 16. I thought they taught basic grammar in elementary school.

Jerry / Whatevah

• yes they teach proper grammar in school. sorry. its hard to type my cord for my key pad is under the droorof my desk so i cant see it . si its hard to type and when your typing fast its worse. sorry. i know i write like a idiot

• yes they teach proper grammar in school. sorry. its hard to type my cord for my key pad is under the droorof my desk so i cant see it . si its hard to type and when your typing fast its worse. sorry. i know i write like a idiot

take a moment to proofread what you have written before you click 'post'

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• They teach proper grammar, spelling and even typing but it all depends on if the person is paying attention. I'm just happy he's typing words and now numbers for words!

But I've seen plenty of adults with even a college education who can't spell for shit and submit legal documents that look very similar!

• They teach proper grammar, spelling and even typing but it all depends on if the person is paying attention. I'm just happy he's typing words and now numbers for words!

But I've seen plenty of adults with even a college education who can't spell for shit and submit legal documents that look very similar!

Dey teach propeh grammar, spelligg 'n eben typigg but it all depends on if de pehson is payigg attenshun. Um uh. I'm dgust happy he's typigg words 'n now numbehehs f' words! Huh huh!

But I'be seen blenty of adults wid eben a college educashun who can't spell f' shit 'n submit legal documins dat look behy similar! Doihh, COOL!

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectt.cgi

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

This is in Elmer Fudd Dialect....

Dey teach pwopew gwammaw, spewwing and even typing but it aww depends on if the pewson is paying attention, uh-hah-hah-hah. I'm just happy he's typing wowds and now numbews fow wowds!

But I've seen pwenty of aduwts wif even a cowwege education who can't speww fow shit and submit wegaw documents that wook vewy simiwaw!

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!