Rausch Creek/Oneal's Pub/16 Mile Brewery

• Great news. After a good deal of work over the last couple of months we have gotten our newest local Sussex County micro brew into Oneal's Pub just down the street from Rausch Creek! I know many of you guys have heard of/tried 16 Mile beer, so we are looking for some support at Oneal's. Currently the owner has agreed to pull in the Amber Sun in the 22oz. aluminum bottles, and we would love to get a tap handel or two at the bar, so belly up boys and ask for your local beer while up in PA!

Also if you have not heard; 16 Mile Brewery is going to be the final destination for the scavanger hunt for the 2011 Ocean City Jeep Week. The event will be Friday August 26th from 3pm to 8pm with all five beers on tap, vendors, live music from The 15 String Band, a Jeep show (with RTI ramp of coarse), and food from Station 7. Hopefully you guys can show some support and come out. It should be a blast!

• :up: ...I enjoy the stuff coming out of 16 Mile. Kinda my new fav. local brew; I have a bottle of the Amber Sun in the fridge at home. Good Job getting some local stuff out there.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• Cool! I plan to be at RC this coming weekend, and Oneal's was on the agenda, and now I can add Amber Sun. Will they have it by then?

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I was told that we are not sure on the Battle of the Brews just yet. I will post up if any new news comes on that subject.

Buster, Thanks for the support!!! I am glad to here that we have broken into the Pine Grove Market!

• Hit O'neals on Sat after wheelin and had a couple of Old Courts, excellent! The server chick was really knowledgeable and excited about the brews.

PS. the company wasn't bad either!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Very nice! I am glad to hear they got both the Old Court and the Amber Sun.

As far as the Battle of the Beers goes; we are understood that to be a home brewing competition, so we have not persued that any more at this time.

Just incase anyone looking for something to do on their way to the beaches on Fridays you should swing by the Brewery. We have been having live music usually from 4-6... sometimes going a little later. Of coarse there is always beer by the pint, bottle, case, and growler available for puchase and consumption :beer: . It is a good time, and everyone needs to meet the new bartender!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!