• Hey all,.

My name's Mark, and after 28 years of longing, I've purchased my first Wrangler. Got to the point where every time one would ride by, I felt the need to point it out to whoever was in the car with me. It was time. I purchased an '07 Wrangler Unlimited with a full set of half doors, which is pretty cool, because I don't see that often. Anyway, I love to fish, boat, and spend time on the beach, so it's perfect. I live in Newark, and am looking to start upgrading already. In the market for some 33's, black steel wheels, tube bumpers, and smaller fender flares. If anyone is looking to offload some older stuff, pm me. Thanks for having me, and happy trails!

• congrats on the jeep and welcome!

be careful with buying smaller fender flares as there are requirements about tire coverage to pass inspection and PA cops might pull you over.

this is a great place to get good advice on jeep upgrades. the advice you can get on here will help you do things right the first time

happy jeepin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!