dick cepek tires

• i found what i think is a good deal on dick cepek mountaincats e/t (315 -75 -16). does anyone know anything about these tires, good, bad or ugly? I can't find any info on them. They'r not on the DC website. are they made by DC, or are they bogus? any input would be appreciated.thanks, haugwild

• i found what i think is a good deal on dick cepek mountaincats e/t (315 -75 -16). does anyone know anything about these tires, good, bad or ugly? I can't find any info on them. They'r not on the DC website. are they made by DC, or are they bogus? any input would be appreciated.thanks, haugwild

If you Google it you will find a few things.

No one really seems to know who makes them.

• yeah, google will show you the limited info that is available. I didn't really find anything worth linking to in the first couple of sites I checked, but...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• If the wear out, you can get them re-treaded... in other words you can but new rubbers on your Dicks! :roflmao:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Hey come on now, how can you have a thread about dick cepek tires without a dick joke. :razz:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!