2000 Cherokee police package -SOLD-

• My brother is taking my XJ so selling the one he was gonna build up. It's a black XJ, police package (4.0, auto trans, extra trans cooler, high-idle switch, 120mph speedo, vinyl flooring), NP242 transfer case, D35/D30 axles, anti-lock brakes. Speaking of brakes, just put Hawk HPS pads on the front axle on Friday. It was a work vehicle, so it was used. The paint is a little rough on the hood, a little crinkle on the left fender, header panel left corner is cracked, and lightbar holes on the roof that have been plugged, also the drivers seat is a bit rough. 111,xxx miles on it, replaced the radiator in the summer and did a nice block flush and trans flush while I was at it. I think he's asking $4000.

*Update 5/25/12 * It's developed a rough start/no start issue. Thought it was the crankshaft sensor, so we replaced it, however still acting up. Symptoms are identical to an issue about 2 years ago where the oil pump driveshaft (under the distributor) needed to be replaced, but the shop said they inspected it and it's fine but recommended a dealership look at it. Best Offer takes it (you tow).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• bump... I think he's gonna get serious about selling this, now. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Where are you located? I am interested, and if I dont buy it I know someone who might.

• roughly Prices Corner

Jerry / Whatevah

• I'll see if I can get some tomorrow when it's light out.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Jerry / Whatevah

• bump with new info

Jerry / Whatevah

• deals fell through... taking offers again. $1000 anybody?

Jerry / Whatevah

• we both worked night shift last night, so bed time... lol I'll post his number after I wake up.

Jerry / Whatevah

• SOLD. thanks for the interest

Jerry / Whatevah

• title says sold, last post says sold... sold. thanks

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!