Weld on shackle tabs

• I am putting in an order to rokmen for shackle tabs, they are meant to be welded to the front and back of the bumper. Right now I need 3 sets so anymore makes them 17.50 /pair the more we get the cheaper they will be.

• Quote from "turtle"

I am putting in an order to rokmen for shackle tabs, they are meant to be welded to the front and back of the bumper. Right now I need 3 sets so anymore makes them 17.50 /pair the more we get the cheaper they will be.

I need one pair.

• I will give it a couple of days to see if anyone else wants any. If Joe has paypal maybe you could give him the cash and he could paypal me. Rokmen takes paypal so it would make my life way way easier if not it really isn't a big deal.

• Quote from "turtle"

I will give it a couple of days to see if anyone else wants any. If Joe has paypal maybe you could give him the cash and he could paypal me. Rokmen takes paypal so it would make my life way way easier if not it really isn't a big deal.

I can do that :up:

• hey turtle i need 2 pairs.... how soon do you think you are going to get them?

do these go though the bumper and out the other side or just weld on to the outside?

• Quote from "Keith_C"

I just make my own... Full 1" thick.

i made the ones for the rear bumper of my jeep. 1" bar stock. they went thru the front and there was a couple 1/2" holes in the back to plug weld.

if i were to do it again i would just buy them and save myself the aggervation.

• yeah chris ive done a few bumpers for people and cutting 1" stock SUCKS!!!!! im in the same boat i would rather someone just send me a tab heheeh.

• Quote from "1TonTJ"

yeah chris ive done a few bumpers for people and cutting 1" stock SUCKS!!!!! im in the same boat i would rather someone just send me a tab heheeh.

You bunch of wusses. :spinrhead:

Actually I used 1/2" stock and sistered 2 pieces to get the 1".

• Quote from "turtle"

Being ordered on Monday so if you want any please let me know this weekend. Right now the price is $17.50 per pair I can be paypaled at michaelturtle1@comcast.net

3-me
    1-bbd
    2-tony
    2-mudpuppy

hey I need 1 pair Alan needs 2 pairs... and bbd is paying for mine....

• hey tiurtle who all did you order for... joe got three sets 1 for me 1 for lan and 1 for bbd..... alan wanted a nother set did you order it.... if so let me know so I can get the money for you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!