Monkey Me?

• I have been accused of missing a wave today.

I think he was kidding but I refuse to be the monkey unless he post
    the time and place of the missed wave. :laughing:

• I hope he does it soon. I've been sitting here refreshing the screen for 6 hours now waiting to turn you into the monkey! :suspicious:

• It wasn't me, even though I DID see him this morning. He had an Egg McMuffin in each hand, so he really couldn't wave without throwing cheese.

DrJ

• Since joining DEJA last Fall, Joe (BBD) has waved to me a dozen time around town. He's a devoted waver. :up:

Saturday morning Joe missed a waved at 10:00am on RT13, just north of Carroll's Corner. In fairness to Joe there are extenuating circumstances that should be considered.

I was in my XJ that morning and it had just been through the car wash in preparation for the parade. This is a treat it only gets about twice a year hence Joe wouldn't recognize it so clean and white. Secondly the membership decal on the windshield is expired. I put the 2005 decal on the YJ. Therefore I believe Joe is entitled to a monkey pass based on the club rule:

You must have the membership sticker displayed to be in the game. :shrug:

• To be fair the rules do not say it needs to be a currant members sticker.

So I'll put this to the vote.

1. I did miss the wave
    2. he is a 2005 member and does have a sticker

• Simon the tag was done by DEJeepman. 1989Cherokee only posted a pic of a monkey. :peace: :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• was "guest" yesterday.... member today :peace:

edited :

hum.... guess its not activated yet... oh well Im sure with all todays newbies it will catch up on site.

ok... edited again.... guee in the time it took to edit My "status" changed WOOHOO :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!