** DEJA Post Holiday Party at Abbott's Grill in Milford - January 28th **

• The new BOD did a great job on their first event. :up:

I had a really great time seeing everyone and catching up. Food was good, company was good :hug:

• The new BOD did a great job on their first event. :up:

I had a really great time seeing everyone and catching up. Food was good, company was good :hug:

Great seeing you as well. :)

Thank you to everyone who came out. We hope you had a good time. Jen (JC1121) worked hard on the venue, planning, etc. and I think the room and food were perfect.

Like Patti said, it was great seeing everyone. The after party crew was a blast as well and I am mad I had to leave early because I heard there may have been some dancing. LOL.

Pic of our cake:

• Thanks to everyone that came. I had a really good time. Just a small headache this morning. :beer:

The after party crew was a blast as well and I am mad I had to leave early because I heard there may have been some dancing. LOL.

:shrug: I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Great party!! I have a feeling it was just getting started when I had to leave :beer:

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!