** DEJA Post Holiday Party at Abbott's Grill in Milford - January 28th **

• DEJA is once again hosting a post holiday get together for its members.
    This year it will be held at Abbott's Grill in Milford, DE. Party will start at 6:30 PM.

DIRECTIONS HERE

There will be full buffet with the following items:

Caesar Salad
    Cajun Meatloaf
    Pulled Pork
    Beef Bourguignon
    Eggplant Parmesan (1 Pan)
    Mashed Potato
    Seasonal Vegetables
    Sheet Cake with Jeep Emblem
    (Chicken Tenders & Fries for kids 12 and under)
    Coffee, Iced Tea. Free Refills
    There will also be a cash bar. :beer:

Pricing is as follows:
    2012 DEJA members who sign up before January 28th (not at the party) will eat free of charge. (Cash bar)
    Guests over 12 will cost $27. (This will include gratuity.)
    Guest 6-12 will cost $10. (Gratuity also included.)
    Guests under 6 will be free.

How to sign-up:

Please post up here and either mail your guest money or paypal it to treasurer@delawareja.com.

Since we are on the hook for paying for the buffet after we give the count (and we unfortunately got burnt by a few last year), we are requiring payment before we add your guests to the list. Members coming alone should do their best to show if they sign up but we understand that obviously emergencies come up.

We must have the final headcount by 1/23.

Come on out to meet everyone and hang out for a great meal. This is a bargain for what we'll be getting (especially for the members ;)).
    We will also have a short meeting and 50/50.
    Looking forward to a fun event!!! :wavey:

I'm sure I forgot a few things but one of us will post them as they come up.

• Also note that you must be a current 2012 member to qualify...there's still plenty of time to join or renew before the party!

• Forgot to add myself:

Clendaniel
    jc1121 + 1 $27.00 pending
    Captain +1 $27.00 pending
    cj8 + 1 $27.00 pending
    Solomi +1 guest
    Quantum73 +1 $27 paid
    Knoxrents + 2 kids under 6
    Lisel (New member) +1 kid 6-12 - $10 sent via PP

• Clendaniel
    cj8 + 1 $27.00 pending
    Solomi +1 guest
    Quantum73 +1 $27 paid
    JKGray10 + 1 $27.00 sent PP

• Clendaniel
    cj8 + 1 $27.00 pending
    Solomi +1 guest
    Quantum73 +1 $27 paid
    JKGray10 + 1 $27.00 sent PP
    Keith_C & Patti

• I'll be there. Not sure about a guest yet.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Is this your first day here? ;D

If your talking about just adding his name to the bottom of the list it's ok. I didn't mean for everyone to do that - just post their RSVP and number of guests. I was keeping the tally on a spreadsheet so I know who had paid. :laughing:

• If your talking about just adding his name to the bottom of the list it's ok. I didn't mean for everyone to do that - just post their RSVP and number of guests. I was keeping the tally on a spreadsheet so I know who had paid. :laughing:

:razz: exactly why I didn't. lol

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!