Hate to do it ! 97 TJ For Sale ! NOT FOR SALE !!!!!

• As much as it hurts I need to get a truck for work. So before I trade it in I will post it here . 97 Tj 2.5 ltr 5 speed ,3in bb lift , new procomp shocks 90% new wrangler at 31x10.50 (5) . Tagged til june 2013 . I use this as my DD so yes its relieable . They are gonna give me $3500. trade in , so thats what im selling it for . Having trouble posting a pic but its the one in my icon pic. I also have a pic in my gallery here on the deja site . Please pm or e-mail with any questions . Thanks Howie Mileage 153xxx My jeep is NOT FOR SALE sorry . Thanks for all the interest in my jeep but my wife decided to destroy her motor in her cherokee so we had to get her another cherokee . So I cant sell my jeep at the moment . Thanks Howie

• Fwiw, if you only want to sell it for the trade-in quote, it's better to trade it since you'll pay lower taxes on the new vehicle instead of paying full taxes plus the tax from selling this.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Remember kids, friends don't let friends sell Jeeps.

That was a close one.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!