gallery questions

• i understand why my pics might be inpotng 90* off, but even after i rotate them the img links still post them sideways. you guys have corrected them in the past, but what do i do when i link to other forems? when i view it in the gallery they are oriented correctly, but they just dont link correctly.do i have to exit out and come back in to get the rotate to work with the link?

aaron

• I don't think it rotates the original image. if you use the BB code for the "resized" image, it should show the rotated one.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i just copy the img link from the bb code section under the rotated pic. i just didnt know if it updates the code after you rotate it of if i have to save it some how or exit out and come back in before it up dates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!