wtb yj bumper and other parts

• im looking for a yj front bumper and back bumper... front hitch all kinds of stuff actually. if anyone has this stuff laying around let me know thanx!

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I have a rear Tire carrier bumper. Its a little bit of a pain to mount but worked well for me. I really have no use for it anymore. If your willing to deal with one that was well used I'll let it go for $100 picked up at my house. Pictures in my thread.

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=33760.0

• well i live in dover lol. thats a hell of a ride but i would love to have the bumper...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I think wrangler13 has tube front bumper if you're interested. He posted that he's looking for a buyer.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• actually we traded today. that guys got a bunch of crap need to check him out.

• actually we traded today. that guys got a bunch of crap need to check him out.

Well from what I understand he's just a kid...

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Ohhh you meant crap as in stuff! I thought you meant crap as in...well....crap. :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!