Looking for JK Rubicon Wheels and Tires

• Hey guys,

Im new to the forum but was referred from wranglerforum.com and am looking to buy a set of 5 JK rubicon wheels and tires for my jeep. If anybody knows or is selling any, give me an email!

Thanks!

• I'm keeping my Rubi wheels but, will have the tires ready to sell in another week or 2. They have 85% or better tread. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send some pic's.

• If the JK rims are for your 06 Unlimited you have listed. You know you will
    need adapters to mount them right ? Two different bolt patterns.

• If the JK rims are for your 06 Unlimited you have listed. You know you will
    need adapters to mount them right ? Two different bolt patterns.

yes i know ill need the adapters. I'm looking to get the spidertrax for it. Thanks for the tip though

• I have a couple sets, one set was used for off-road and are very scratched up and a few chunks missing but I've never had a problem with them losing air and are powder coated black with a set stock rubicon 32" MTs that are about 50% with some trail wear.

The second set is in great shape I have 5 of them and are off a rubicon with center caps some minor scratches from stacking. They can be seen in the camden area. PM me if you want any other info.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I have a set now that I'm looking into but if the deal goes bad ill let you know. Anybody have a set of adapters for sale though? i still need them and I'm not trying to buy brand new ones at $100 for a set of 2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!