• well i was taking the seats out of my 91 yj and broke the head off 2 bolts.... how the hell do i get them out now... bout ready to scrap this thing out im so frustrated.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Yeah bro that sux!! I'd suggest getting very adept with an easy out. I now have 12 of the 16 bolts for the windshield hinges that I have to drill and ez out. Who's idea was it to engineer bolts that take a hex key to remove on an exterior surface that will rust out?!?!?! :cuss: On top of that crap the PO decided that the best way to stop the leaky winshield was to caulk the weatherstripping as well as the freaking hinges!!! I have only been able to remove 4 w/o stripping out the heads and I think I blacked out during the process b/c they were in there so freaking tight. Ok, I'm done <steps off soapbox>

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• i got them out with a drill bit and rethreading tool.. the easy out was not a option because it was my driver seat and i needed it back in by monday. its my dd, but as far as you go kountry im pretty sure pb blast and patience would help alot. learned all about that today... used a whole fricking can today. but thanx everyone for the help... next im replacing my rollbar padding... should be easy compared to what i just went through.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!