SOLD 80 or 81 CJ5 in Smyrna DE

• I have a CJ5 that has been sitting for a few years. I bought to restore but into the Willys now. It ran and drove fine when I got it. Has V6 and she should fire right up with new gas. I will put battery on a charger tonight. Frame behind driver rear tire would need to be addressed. I would want to keep the tires as they are brand new 31X10.5X15 mud tires with no miles on them. Come take a look at her and make me a fair offer and she is yours. Here is a picture of when I got her. I have put a replacement fender on it and windshield frame after this picture was taken. I also put on the new tires. Like I said I would like to keep them but would also sell with them but realize they are 600 in tires.

• I am in Smyrna area. I am open to offers. You wont insult me. If I don't get what I think its worth I am going to part her out. Just make sure the offer includes or excludes the new tires.

• SOLD it this weekend. She is PA bond to be restored to street legal and driven. Thanks for everyone that has asked about it.

He did not want the NEW 31X10.5X15 MT Tires. I will be getting them back in a week or 2 from him. If anyone has a interest let me know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!