"family" wheeling

• Sounds like it, but wouldn't be as fun with just a few ppl vs going with a dozen or so other jeeps and spending the weekend out there. Just makes it more worth the trip IMO.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the company you keep as to how good a time you have .
    Some of the best times for me at GW are with just a few close friends.

Always a good time with family tho that's for sure.

• i just suggested the pine barrens due to the fact that YJRosco mentioned the kids and wanting them to have fun without getting bounced out of the jeep.... I have to say that the pine barrens got my 12 year old daughter addicted to wheeling, took her to RC and she commented more than once about how beat up she felt that night....but she wants to wheel there again.... :)

• i just suggested the pine barrens due to the fact that YJRosco mentioned the kids and wanting them to have fun without getting bounced out of the jeep.... I have to say that the pine barrens got my 12 year old daughter addicted to wheeling, took her to RC and she commented more than once about how beat up she felt that night....but she wants to wheel there again.... :)

It's all good.

Wheeling is wheeling.

• Theres plenty of wheeling to be had in the pines,,lots to see if you know where to go. To many people put the pines down!!! If your in to camping there are quite a few camp grounds for the family,,theres a lot of swimming holes,,fishing holes,,If ya want to just cruse the trails or hit some deep mud its out there.I grew up in south jersey the pines are a vast area most only do the same trails over and over again,,,you can drive out there all day and come out 50 miles from where you went in. And its not all pinstriping either

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!