• I have a steel blue TJ tub that is currently sitting outside my shop collecting spiders (big ones :sniffle: ), snakes, and frogs that I need gone. It has holes in the back for LED lights, and holes drilled for rocker guards and corner guards. Floor is very solid except for a quarter sized hole in the rear fender where the roll bar mounts.

I have no idea what it is worth, if anything, so if you are interested shoot me a price. If it doesn't leave before Sept. 1st it will go to scrap. I figured I would offer it up to a fellow jeeper.

If someone wants a nicer tub, my friend has one at my place too that could be had.

• Let's see some pictures, I might know somebody interested for a TJ project.

This is usually where you put a signature, instead I'll let everyone know I am looking for a CJ8 Scrambler.

• Ill try to snap some pictures one evening this week.

The tub itself does not have a dash and column in it, but i have one lying around that i will throw in.

• How much were you thinking? Could I come out personally and take a look at them?

This is usually where you put a signature, instead I'll let everyone know I am looking for a CJ8 Scrambler.

• I really don't know what it is worth to be honest. Make me an offer that you think is fair. They are in Millsboro and you can certainly take a look at them.

• I thought I was gonna get that back after you got done robbing all the "stuff" you needed off of it

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!