Timeshare for sale....CHEAP!!!!

• if u figure out how to get rid of it let me know...

if it doesnt sell this time around we are going to donate it to Delaware Breast Cancer....they can then auction off the week to raise $$ every year...

these things are great if you use them, but they just dont work for the types of trips my wife and I take (mostly camping)...

• How do you know what weeks are still available?

not sure I understand your question, you always have the week you "own" but we also have ours in the "points system" so we can use it when ever we want and almost where ever we want. we get like 32,000 points a year, last trip I took with points was a week in Key West (stayed at a nice place on duval st) and it only cost 10,000 points so...its kind of a better deal than just the week....

like I said if you use them they are great....we just dont use it

• If you want to stay at the resort your buying into, the auction says week one. Which would be the first week of January.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Google Timeshare users group. Check out there bargain deals section post it there. Most charities won't take time shares because they don't want to deal with maintenance fees. Be prepared to just give it away timeshares are not worth anything. There are literally hundreds on that site all for free I just got 3 weeks worth of points for Wyndham timeshare company for free to buy it from Wyndham would cost over 40grand.

• We use our timeshare all the time and own more then one from different companies so if anyone has questions on how they work I can try to help. We take several trips a year with ours all over the world

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!