New Cabelas in Delaware

• So we took a lil trip to Hamburg yesterday. It was fun and I got to play with a few toys while I was there. This was one of the highlights! Not the Barrett but definitely got my attention!
    Sig50 BMG

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• The store will certainly be nice! The space they're using isn't huge so I'm not shocked it is smaller. Think of the nordstroms attached to the mall, it's smaller than typical but the sales are similar to the large stores due to the tax free shopping and multi state proximity

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• Yessir! Can't wait for it to open. ;D

I had to walk out broken-hearted last night. So many things I wanted to take home but had to leave them behind. That Sig50 in the pic was $9400 and that's just for the platform. I mean, I don't see the need for anything else except for a top notch scope attached which would run another $1k or better but dang that's a lot of $$!!! The guy in the spec guns dept was really nice about us handling it though. He was really impressed that I actually asked before I went up and drooled all over it. He was telling me and my buddy that almost everyone else that saw it just came in and started manhandling it. One guy went so far as to start stripping it down so they zip tied the bolt shut and the mag. :doh: Made me a little nervous when he "guaranteed" the chamber was clear b/c I couldn't see due to the bolt and mag being locked in place. There was a trigger lock on it anyways. After actually seeing that .50 and being able to shoulder it my definition of BMG just changed to "Badass Mother-trucking Goodtime!"

If anyone here owns a .50 rifle and wants to go shooting I'll pay for the range time, the rounds and I'll even clean it for you if you let me send a few rnds down range!!! :up:

• Bout time!! :innocent:

http://www.delawareonline.com/…christiana-store/6116419/

Cabela's has set the date for opening it's new sporting goods store in Christiana.
    The company announced Thursday morning that doors will open to customers at 11 a.m. on May 1.
    The new store has been under construction since last year adjacent to Christiana Mall.
    The company says about 250 full-time and part-time employees will staff the store

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!