Need new transfer case for 95 4.0 stick yj!!!

• Just completely split my old one in half I'm going to need a new one and possible other parts. The jeeps has a 3 inch suspension lift. :censored: please message me with any parts

• I have one with only 76,000 miles on it when it was pulled. I bought it as a set with an AX5
    and ended up not using it. It's yours for $150.00

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• Keep in mind that a 231 attached to an AX5 will have a 21 spline input vs the 23 spline on the 4.0/AX15 in a '95. You could 'make' it work with some parts swapping but only if the current tcase isn't totally trashed.

--Ian

• Haha well the old one is defiantly trashed. And I really would rather get an sye if anyone has one to sell. I have a 3 inch suspension lift and my old drive shaft broke off a while back

• Stop Beating the Hell Outta Yo Jeep!!!

:roflmao: Matt told me what happened the day you blew the case! Can't believe you tried to drive that thing to PA with the Tcase belt slapping around inside. Too funny but I suppose not when you were on the side of 95. BTW... I'm the guy with the camo Jeep...we met at Matt's house. Keep an eye out on www.JeepForum.com in their classifieds.... SYEs pop up every now and again on there. Also can try Craigslist and Ebay.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!