Almost New 35" Pro Comps. w/wheels

• For sale is a set of 4 Pro Comp Xterrains, 35 X 12.50/15. These are on a Scout II that I recently bought, but I want to convert it back to more of a street daily driver. The previous owner told me the tires have less than 500 miles on them all on the road. The tires have 16-17/32 tread (even) and still have pips on some of the tread blocks. New they supposedly have 18/32, so if my gauge is a little off, they're basically new. There are no cuts, rock rash, or plugs, and they hold air fine.
    The wheels are included, and I will not separate. Wheels are in good shape with no damage, some very light rust as seen. I assume they are about 10" wide; bolt pattern is 5X5.5". They seem to be balanced fine with no vibration. I can't use the wheels since I'm going back to a 9.50-10.50 tire.
    I'm looking for $800 for the set. I can not ship them, but will meet within reason. The 4 tires run about $1100 or a little less + shipping everywhere I looked. I am looking for a set of stock steel 15" Scout II (or similar) wheels that I'd consider as a partial trade. I want to get new tires. Tires & wheels are in Malvern, PA 19355. Email me at brrobbins@comcast.net .

• Will separate IF payed for the tires in advance. I would need a few days to do so.
    $700.00 for the tires
    $75 for the wheels

• interested in tires only. still available? And if worst came to worse i could take the wheels too just dont really need em.

• They're still available and have been pulled from the truck. I don't really want to separate them. Let me know what you want to do.
    Bonnie

• That's a great deal, $260 each anywhere new, plus mounted and ready to bolt on to a CJ... If I needed new tires, i would be all over these.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• That's a great deal, $260 each anywhere new, plus mounted and ready to bolt on to a CJ... If I needed new tires, i would be all over these.

That's what I thought. However, all I get are offers like "Well, these have been listed for over a month, so will you take $500?" There's cheap then there's cheap. It's a good deal, and the tires are like new. Anyone who's stopped over to look at them agreed. The deal is $750. It won't be any lower, so to others looking don't stop by with less cash and give me a sob story.
    Bonnie

• Replied. If you want to look at them, let me know what days/times work best. BTW, does 0351 refer to a Cleveland, Windsor?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!