1989 jeep wrangler for sale

• 89 YJ was my first Jeep... Mine was black too.. Looks real nice. good luck on the sale.. you will be back, they all come back.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• actually when i first joined DEJA there were only about 10 members i forget what year it was i think it was 2002-2003 some where around that time, but yes eventually i will get another jeep, cant belive im having trouble selling this one, when i bought it you couldnt find a good used jeep now there is a whole bunch of them out there " story of my life " wish i didnt have to sell this one but i am going bankrupt and need money to pay lawyer. worked hard my whole life and 4 years ago i had congestive heart failure and my heart is inlarged plus a whole bunch of other health problems im 100% disabled. bill collectors have been making my life a living hell so bankruptcy is my last resort. on top of all that i have been raising my deaf grandson because his parents are worthless a$$holes.

• Nice Jeep at a great price! GLWS!!!

2003 Jeep Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 Good Year Duratrac Tires, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2" Body Lift, 2" BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin Wilderness ATS Series Rear Bumper System, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker Skid Plate, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate, Lower Control Arm Skid Plates and Gas Tank Skid Plate, Teraflex Quick Disco's, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3' Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adjustable Arms, 4.0 L 6 Cyl

• actually when i first joined DEJA there were only about 10 members i forget what year it was i think it was 2002-2003 some where around that time, but yes eventually i will get another jeep, cant belive im having trouble selling this one, when i bought it you couldnt find a good used jeep now there is a whole bunch of them out there " story of my life " wish i didnt have to sell this one but i am going bankrupt and need money to pay lawyer. worked hard my whole life and 4 years ago i had congestive heart failure and my heart is inlarged plus a whole bunch of other health problems im 100% disabled. bill collectors have been making my life a living hell so bankruptcy is my last resort. on top of all that i have been raising my deaf grandson because his parents are worthless a$$holes.

Sorry to hear of your problems. If the club can help in any way don't hesitate to ask. We have a bunch of great members that are always willing to lend a helping hand.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• wow craigslist sucks had 2 people try to scam me, one said they need a bill of sale to get money from loan company the other wanted my pay pal account number and my name and address "Unbeliveable"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!