56" TV, Couches, Tires, Wheels, Air Hockey Table, other Misc Stuff

• So I am getting a new TV this week and need to get rid of the old one. It is a 56" Projection TV, you know, big and heavy. It isn't perfect, but it is 1080i and works decently. If you want it, come and get it. Located in Dover, PM me.

I have some butt-ugly couches with covers that make them somewhat appealing to the eye. Comfortable, clean, nobody has ever died on them (that I know of). Make them go away.

(4) 265x70r16 Bridgestone AT's off my Toyota (10k miles, probably 80% tread, even wear). Make an offer.

(4) 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD alloy wheels (6 lug), mint. Make an offer.

Also some misc stuff like an air hockey table (pretty big, works great), paintball pistol, tv stand, old school 32" tv (works great), and some other stuff I will add.

Again, let me know if interested and I can send pics and we can figure out a price (if not free).

• Can i see some pictures of the couches? either here or my cell 3025840704

96 Jeep Grand Cherokee: <br />4.0L - 4.5&quot; Long Arm - D44&#039;s Locked - 33&quot; M/TR&#039;s <br />XRC 8K Winch - Daily Beater / Offroad Machine<br />1970 Chevy Nova: Rowdy Street Car

• Once I pull the stuff off it I will take a pic. That is no small task as one can store a lot of crap on top of a table that size. Lol.

:laughabove:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• BTT - Still have some of this stuff so I figured I would give it one more try. Pics have been posted in the thread. Prices listed OBO.

[size=small](4) 265x70r16 Bridgestone AT D693 II off my Toyota (10k miles, probably 80% tread, even wear, no damage). $300[/size]
    [size=2]
    (4) 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD alloy wheels (6 lug), mint. $400[/size]

[size=2]Stock Toyota Tacoma Suspension Parts off 2011 with ~10k miles (Bilstein shocks, stock coils, stock leafs). $250
    [/size]
    Paintball Gun - Looks new, never used by me. Will post pic later tonight. $100

[size=small]I also have some butt-ugly couches with covers that make them somewhat appealing to the eye. Comfortable, clean, nobody has ever died on them (that I know of) [/size] :mrgreen: [size=small]. Please make them go away.[/size]

If you don't like the price you see, make an offer. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!