how do i fix body cancer?

• ok so I got most of the rust cut out and I painted it with correct paint and now im just waiting on my floor panel to show up. put in all new gauges. just need to replace the oil gauge unit witch is lamely located above the oil filter in a small hole.

I do have a odd Question tho. I have ben looking threw quadratec and 4wd for them but no luck. I wanted to run my JK wheels on the cj. from what I read the cj is 5 on 5.5 and the jk 5 on 5 I am not seeing a adapter to do so. anyone happen to know another site I could look threw?

• Spidertrax and Rugged Ridge make them for going from 4½ to 5½. You might try contacting them to see if they make them for going from 5½ to 5.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I do have a odd Question tho. I have ben looking threw quadratec and 4wd for them but no luck. I wanted to run my JK wheels on the cj. from what I read the cj is 5 on 5.5 and the jk 5 on 5 I am not seeing a adapter to do so. anyone happen to know another site I could look threw?

How are you going to get the CJ's front hub through the JK's wheel???? :doh: I don't think thats going to work and thats why you cant find a adapter for it. :shrug:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I got steel rims on the jk.. Guna run almost same price to mount the tires as it would be to swap and add a spacer i need to get anyhow... Guna see about swaping in a newer front end tho so i can have hubs and get rid of the air lines to go full 4x4.

Haveing to flip a switch in glovebox is wierd tho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!