Winter Event Feedback Post

• Since the JFJ BOD is all new I would like to receive some feedback about the event we hosted, if there is anything you would like to see in the future or anything you think we could do better... I will start as there are 2 things that I saw that could be done differently

1. Track winners of the raffle
    2. Use boxes instead of bags for the raffle tickets

and getting more magnets from Q-tec make sure Solomi's truck was fully covered is not a valid idea :laughing:

• Things that could possibly be improved? (other than turtles shirt :innocent:)

hmmmmmm

Maybe consolidate the inside seating a little better so the group is in one area. It mostly worked out that way at the bar but we were scattered a little. The back section may have been better.

bring the rti ramp?

That's a touchy one for a parking lot like that. This group would no doubt turn it into a rig stacking event or just the fact that people would be driving around to get on the ramp could cause some chaos in the parking lot that they may not appreciate. Granted I'd love to have it but there are too many issues IMO. :shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!